Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

When my children's father asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I immediately told him my plans, which intentionally didn't include them. There was no hesitation and no contemplation. I just needed a break from the three of them. Of course, I might go out to lunch with them, but I need time away (I'm with my boys for practically most days).  



Then last night, while coughing, I pulled a muscle on my right side. It hurt and it also hurts to breathe deeply. So, my Mother's Day plans had to be changed. I didn't get to do all that I had planned, but I got a little alone time. Of course, I spent most of my day with my boys. It wasn't a bad day and I very much enjoyed their company. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mr. Man and our boys. Sometimes, I just need a break.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Sending much love, light, and laughter to you.

No comments: