Sunday, January 19, 2014

Awesome Initials

Baby names and initials are a constant topic between a co-worker and me.  Due to our work, we come across a lot of awful and interesting name (e.g. Cocainena, Crystal Chadelier, Neveah-heaven spelled backwards).  So, I was telling her how awesome I think Robert Griffin, III's initial's are.

Robert Griffin, III, is best known as RG3.  He's a professional football player and everyone in the sports world and those that know football call him RG3.  I find that there's just a certain flow to the initials when spoken out loud, like R2D2 and 3CPO (the droids/robots in Star Wars).  

It's funny that I'm so enamored by RG3's initials. When I was with my former beau, I told him that if we married and had children, I object to naming one of our children after him.  Now, I'm thinking, CV2 sounds pretty cool and I could even go the George Foreman route and name my next kid CV3 (rather than wait for the next generation to name one of their children CV3).  I think it has a good flow to it, like RG3.  Oh well . . . life is what it is.  At least I've opened up my mind a bit.

Do you think RG3's initials are pretty awesome?

No comments: