Sunday, December 9, 2012

First Real Snowstorm

This photo was taken around 4:00 p.m. today.
I was going to write about making soap, but I'll save that blog post for another day.  Considering the weather outside, I wanted to post a picture of the snow.
 
This year we've had some snow here and there, but today was the first real snowstorm of the year.  The Twin Cities is supposed to get at least eight-inches of snow today.  I feel as if I've already gotten at least a foot of snow.
 
The snow started falling during the night and so far, as of the late afternoon today, it hasn't stopped.  As much as I dislike the snow, I am a bit glad to be getting some snow.  This year, I feel as if our winter started really late and it has been really warm too.  I don't look forward to digging my car out of the snow (seriously, people you need to get your stuff out of my garage so I can actually park my car in it, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).  As for the rest of the day (since I made another batch of soap this morning), I'm going to clean, clean, clean. 
 
I hope you have a safe day.  Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cold it must be...living in your area.

Anonymous said...

How cold it must be...living in your area.

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, if you've never been to Minnesota during the winter time, you should consider yourself lucky. It's COLD!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness i have a garage for my car. I don't have to warm it up in the AMs. Girl, get that junk out of your garage and put your new ride in it. It will help with the paint life of the car.