Thursday, October 4, 2012

Simple Things

This morning I had to take my car in to get the tires rotated.  It was early.  For those who aren't familiar with my current daily schedule, I get up very very early in the morning so that I can get my brother to work on time. Once he's at work, I either go to work too or find something else to do.  Hence, this morning I chose to have my tires rotated.

After the service I asked for was finished by the dealership, I saw that they also washed my car too.  How awesome.  That simple act, of a washed car, made me pretty happy.  Seriously, my car really needed a good washing and I've been putting it off because of work commitments.  So this morning, I'm feeling pretty happy because my car got washed.  How simple, right?  Well, I'm really appreciative of that simple act and I'm appreciating how something so simple is making me pretty happy.

What simple act has made you happy lately?  What simple things do you notice make you happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you have your car tire checked. Did you know low pressure tire could use more gas compare to the correct pressure? IS

Unknown said...

Now...that's what I call customer service!