Monday, September 3, 2012

Wall Art

I have a lot of artwork (I use the term "artwork" very loosely here to include paintings, drawings, prints, photographs, etc.).  I really love all forms of art.  Thus, I'm finally putting up on my wall, some of the art that I've found and/or collected.  There's so much more to put up too (I actually have to create a wooden frame to stretch a huge painting I purchased).  So much of the work is in laying out and framing the artwork.  Yet, once it's done, I just need to find a spot for the artwork to shine.

Do you have a lot of artwork in your home? How do you define artwork?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? You never finish your paintings. Lol. I have never seen you finish any of your paintings.

Mein

Anonymous said...

Go for it I would love to see you do it. N one of these days, you should take a photo shoot of me flipping and breakdancing.

Anonymous said...

You should post some pictures of your artwork. I would like to see them too. CG

My Favorite Things said...

Okay, when I said "artwork," I meant artwork that I've collected. It's not just artwork that I've started or will start or have done. I will post a picture or two. One of these days, I'll post a picture of the artwork already on my wall. I really do try to just pick up pieces that I really like because it's so easy to just "collect."

Unknown said...

I love artwork too and have been wanting some for my home. However, it's hard to come nice pieces for a decent price. And the art will have to withstand CF bc he is so naughty.

Let me know if you come across one at thrift store. Hehe. :P