Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Quote: John Ruskin

"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."---John Ruskin

I love gardening books and magazines, especially when the books and magazines have lots and lots of lovely pictures.  I love poring over the pictures and pondering about the gardens' designs.  I'm always amazed and inspired by these beautiful gardens (may it be simple or extravagant), and I hope to try and turn my yard into a masterpiece.  Of course I love to garden but I think I need to work on my skills a bit. more  One of these days, my yard and my gardens will be a masterpiece.  Now, what skills must I hone to get my masterpiece?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you love what you do then of course it would be a masterpiece! I love reading your blog. Forrest

My Favorite Things said...

Forrest, thanks so much. I really do appreciate your comment.