Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cherry Surprises

I've been a little absentminded lately.  This week I posted my "Wordless Wednesday" picture on Tuesday April 17th because I thought the 17th was Wednesday.  Oh well . . .  I blame it on work.  I've been a bit busy.  Yet, yesterday, I wasn't too busy to notice at my door a badly wrapped package just for me.  At first I thought it was a very long fishing pole meant for my ex beau, but upon closer inspection I discovered it was the two cherry trees I ordered earlier in the year.  How exciting.

I will most likely plant the trees this coming weekend.  The weather here has gotten a bit chilly and I am afraid of a potential frost, which might not harm my trees, but I just want to err on the safe side and plant the trees during a warmer time period.  I'll blog about the trees once the trees are planted.  I promise that at that time I will reveal what kind of cherry trees I got.  I just can't wait until next year.  So excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted once you have them planted! SS

My Favorite Things said...

SS, thank you for your interest in my cherry trees. I just posted something up today about my two cherry trees. Lets hope these two trees survive the stressful journey to my house and into the ground. Wish me luck.