Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday's Tune: I Will Wait


I love this song when it came out, and still do.  The other day, it came on the radio and put me in a reverie.  Memories and a deeper introspection of my own life came to surface.  I thought about what it meant to wait, why we wait (why we don't want to wait), reasons for waiting, and the results that come from waiting or not waiting.

I may have mentioned this before, but at a point in my life, I had the option of living my life out as a single woman (always a "wild one") waiting for the right love to come OR to live the life I had and to not wait for what may be.  I chose the latter and do not regret the decision I've made.  As I said before, life is meant to be lived.

Now, I do recognize that I've made decisions that have affected others.  I have made them wait.  For their patience, I thank them.  I hope they know that I didn't mean to make them wait.  I hope they forgive me and know that I love them very much.

What about you?  What or who did you wait for?  Did you make someone wait?

No comments: