Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday's Quote: Audrey Hepburn

(I don't know who created this image, but that person did a great job.)

Dearest friends, how are you?  Are you enjoying your life?  Are you happy?  As Ms. Hepburn stated, enjoying your life to be happy is all that matters.

I've been doing fine.  Like everyone else, I have my moments of sadness and bouts of disappointments.  Yet, I've notice that I've changed in how I react to mishaps or negative things.  I actually am finding it easier to not let negativity bother me.  Maybe I've been too busy worrying about other things going on in my life right now.  Maybe it's getting a little bit wiser as I age.  Whatever the reason, it contributes to me enjoying my life and being happier.  I think back to the last several years of my life and how much turmoil my life was in at that time.  I'm still reflective of that time in my life and the lessons I've had to learn, but I'm so glad for new beginnings.  So, I am enjoying my life and I'm happy.  I'm hopeful and have faith that life will continue to be happier.

Let me know how you're doing.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is not always rosy and beautiful? As how I pictured it too, however I do have good and bad days as well and so does everyone else. It's good to know you are able to remove negativity and be more positive with your mishaps.

"I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors." Joel Osteen

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, it sounds like you're doing alright. I do hope that you're happy, though. Take time to be happy, okay?

I know my life isn't always supposed to be rosy and beautiful, but with so much going on right now, I'm learning to keep my focus on the things and people that matter in my life. I'm learning to be patient and to actually live my life, to be happy and keep dreaming big.