Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday's Quote: Mary Wollstonecraft

"The beginning is always today."---Mary Wollstonecraft


I've had moments in my life where I wanted to branch out and do more things that align with my own personal desires and feed my soul.  It may that be finding a new job, expanding a hobby, or moving to live somewhere else.  One of the biggest obstacles I come across is that I over think the situation, which leads to me feeling overwhelmed and not knowing where to start.  At other times, I feel that I'm too old to start branching out.

Yet, I remind myself that it's never too late.  Each day is a new day and a new beginning.  Little steps, that's all it takes.  So, I try to set aside time each day to fine tune what it is that I'm trying to do.  I try to take a picture a day, research what it takes to start a business, or set aside some time to write (even if it is just ten minutes). I'm learning to be the biggest proponent of myself and to believe in myself.  Yes, each day can be the beginning of something new.

What do you have in store for yourself each day?  Do you believe that the beginning is today?

No comments: