Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday's Tune: Stolen




I haven't thought about this song in a long time, but for some reason, this song, "Stolen," has been in the back of my mind lately.  So, I'm sharing this song with you.

Sung by Dashboard Confessional, this song always reminds me of the ending of summer and the beginning of autumn (it could be the lyrics about going into "hibernation"). It brings up feelings of change and movement.  It also reminds me of the moments where I've met someone and at some point into our meeting, I didn't want to let that person go but it's definitely too early for myself to go off with that person (yes, I'm a prude).  It's so obvious, but I think this song is a good way to let someone know if that person has stolen your heart.

What do you think of this song?

No comments: