Saturday, December 3, 2022

Books of 2021

This is a very very late post. This list should have been posted eleven months ago (at the beginning of this year)! I was debating about not even posting this list but thought that it's best that I do anyway. I mean, it still is 2022 and this list is for 2021. (Whatever!) So, why do I keep on making this list each year? I've found that it's a good way to keep track of books I've read, and a really good way to remind me of authors that I've loved reading and to look up for new books from them.

So, this list isn't as comprehensive. I know it doesn't reflect all of the books I've read in 2021, but these are the books I know I've read. 

1. Death in a Budapest Butterfly--Julia Buckley
2. A Body at Bunco--Elizabeth Spann Craig
3. 13 Little Blue Envelopes--Maureen Johnson
4. The Last Little Blue Envelope--Maureen Johnson
5. Death of a Toy Soldier--Barbara Early
6. Murder on the Toy Town Express--Barbara Early
7. Death of a Russian Doll--Barbara Early
8. Murder in an Irish Cottage--Carlene O'Connor
9. Well Met--Jen DeLuca
10. Well Played--Jen DeLuca
11. The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany--Lori Nelson Spielman
12. Botched Butterscotch--Amanda Flowers
13. Progressive Dinner Deadly--Elizabeth Spann Craig
14. Cooking is Murder--Elizabeth Spann Craig
15. Miss Spelled--Morgana Best
16. No Offense--Meg Cabot
17. In a Holidaze--Christina Lauren
18. Picture Perfect Frame--Lyn Cahoon
19. You Lucky Dog--Julia London
20. Open Book--Jessica Simpson
21. Charmed and Dangerous--Candace Haven
22. Synchronized Sorcery--Juliet Blackwell
23. Death on the Night of Lost Lizards--Julia Buckley
24. Truly Madly--Heather Webber
25. One Poison Pie--Lyn Cahoon
26. Murder on Opening Night--Elizabeth Spann Craig
27. Searching for Sylvia Lee--Jean Kwok
28. Pretty is as Pretty Dies--Elizabeth Spann Craig
29. A Body in the Trunk--Elizabeth Spann Craig
30. Cleaning is Murder--Elizabeth Spann Craig
31. Edit to Death--Elizabeth Spann Craig
32. Hushed Up--Elizabeth Spann Craig
33. A Body in the Attic--Elizabeth Spann Craig
34. Murder on the Ballot--Elizbeth Spann Craig
35. Death of a Suitor--Elizabeth Spann Craig

As you can see, I read a lot of cozy mysteries. I really do love mysteries. I don't know if there's any book that I'd recommend. I do remember reading and really liking 13 Little Blue Envelopes. It's a "chic" book and is considered a young adult book. So, if you aren't into that type of book, steer clear of it.

Let me know of any books you've read. 


No comments: