Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring is Here to Stay

First tulip in bloom.
When I think about the weather here in Minnesota, anything is possible.  We've had a mild winter and spring-like conditions since March.  I've been apprehensive about Old Man Winter surprising us with one last winter storm (seriously, it is possible), but I've made up my mind that it's time to just believe that spring is here to stay.  It's been rainy, windy, and there's no snow on the green green grass.  The skies are a beautiful blue and the temps have risen imto the high '60s and low '70's.  Neighbors are cutting their grass and the first tulip have bloomed.  Spring is here!


Furthermore, my Little One is ready to explore the world outside of the home and be outdoors without a winter coat.  (He's going to be an outdoorsy baby!)  I'm ready to rest a little bit and let him run around in the yard.  I'm so happy that spring is here.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! He is growing fast.

My Favorite Things said...

Yes, Anonymous. He's growing up too fast. I don't know where the time went. One minute, he's a happy baby, and then he's a happy toddler. I'm so happy, but also so sad.