Sunday, May 15, 2016

Waterlogue

I'm not much of an app person and I'm really set in my ways with regards to technology.  However, I  do love design and artsy apps.  So, when I learned about Waterlogue, I was quite intrigued how it turns any picture into a watercolor picture.   After checking out the website and sampling the simple product, I downloaded the Waterlogue app.  Other than the fact that I love giving my photos the watercolor effect, what I most appreciate about this app is that it turns any blah-looking picture into something interesting.



I actually like the above picture of the lady slipper flower.  The app turned the picture into something more vibrant and created a different focus in the picture.  I think it looks way artsy.




Now, I really don't think the picture I took of the field across my home is all that great because it's dreary and boring looking.  Yet. the app turned the picture into something much more interesting.  The app also works well with pictures of people too.  Of course, not all pictures turn out great in the app, but it's definitely worth testing and finding out.  Overall, I really like this app a lot.


If you download the Waterlogue app, let me know your thoughts.

No comments: