Monday, May 30, 2016

Back in the Garden

I hope you had a great Memorial Day's Weekend.  Hopefully you had a relaxing weekend with family and friends, and also got a chance to thank a veteran.

Can you find the toad?  I promise that it's in the picture, right in front of you.
This Memorial Day Weekend, I was able to get back into my garden.  I weeded and gave some loving care to my flowers.  I wasn't able to take pictures because once I started working in the garden, my hands became too dirty.  However, right before I started, I was able to capture a picture of a toad hiding among the tall grass (if you're able to pick him out).  I loved working in the garden and it brought me so much satisfaction.  It was the first time in a long time that I felt like myself again.  I can't wait for the rest of my flowers to bloom.

Did you have a great Memorial Day' Weekend?

No comments: