Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday's Tune: Wildest Dreams


This song has been hitting the airwaves all summer and I often try to post a song on Tuesday's Tune that's not so mainstream.  Yet, this song, "Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift has been in the back of my mind, so I felt that I ought to post it.  (Really, my favorite song from her album is this song.)

Have you ever asked someone to remember you in a positive light, maybe already knowing the relationship isn't going to last or just in case if the relationship does not last?  Have you wished that your lover will remember you years from now, even in his dreams (even if it's just pretend)?  Have you hoped that the memories will follow your lover around, for years to come?  Have you hoped that you will continue to haunt your lover's wildest dreams and there you will meet, even years down the road?

Let me know what you think of this song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone remember of you badly? Have you done something bad? As for me I hope when they look back at me, they remember the good things I've done for them.

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, there are always good and bad memories. I know I've created bad memories, but I still hope the good memories will override the bad ones. I don't ask that my lovers remember me in a certain way. I only ask that they remember the good times we had together (and hopefully there are more good memories than bad ones). Hopefully, your lovers will also remember all the good times and remember all the good you've done for them.