Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday's Tune: If I Could Change Your Mind



Haim, a band comprised of three sisters, had a breakout year in 2014.  I first heard of them when they appeared on Saturday Night Live in 2014.  Their music has such an 80's and 90's feel, and takes me back to my youth.

Today, I wanted to share their song, "If I Could Change Your Mind."  I can't seem to get this song out of my head.  This song really has an 80's vibe and I love the lyrics.  This song makes me think of all my wildest times, when I was young and didn't give a care.  Now, whether I would go back and try to change someone's mind (even my own), I don't know.  I guess life happens in its own mysterious way and I'm okay with just letting the past be the past.

Go buy Haim's album, Days Are Gone, and let me know what you think of this song.

No comments: