Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday's Quote: Mary Oliver


I'm going to continue to live my life.  That's what I'm going to do with my one wild and precious life.  I've lived it so far, yet, I feel as if I've been putting it on hold too.  I guess I was just trying to decide which path in life to take.  I think I've found it.  So, I'm going to keep living my life.

I'm not going to put it on hold.

I'm not going to wait for Love to come find me.

I'm not going to be afraid or too scared to just even see what possibilities there may be.

I'm going to take life by the reins and steer it where ever I want to take it.  Of course, I might stick around to see where life decides to take me too, but if I don't like it, I'll rein it in again.  Yes, I'm just going to live my life.  

Now, you tell me, what do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

No comments: