Monday, March 23, 2015

1 - 2 - (Winter) Punch

The warm weather of the last several weeks was too good to be true.  Mother Nature decided to remind Minnesotans (especially those living in the southern portion of the State) that winter is not yet over.  So yesterday, Mother Nature decided to give us a 1 - 2- punch in the face by dropping over 10 inches of snow in southern Minnesota, a couple of inches in the Twin Cities, and a dusting of snow in my neck of the woods.

More snow (along with sleet) is expected tomorrow.  I'm hoping for something tame.  This year, I am really tired of the snow and cold.  I'm ready to spring forth and escape my cocoon.  Unlike last year, this year I'm ready for my warm and sunny adventures.  No more cold adventures (I've had enough).

Has Mother Nature given you a weather surprise?

No comments: