Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sunlight

Over the years, especially living in Minnesota during the winter, I've been trying my very best to see the positive in little things and to not take for granted all the wonderful and magical goodies from Mother Earth.  I'm very appreciative of having sunlight during the winter, even if it doesn't warm me up.  Just seeing the sun makes me feel very happy.

There are too many days where the weather's so cloudy and stormy that the sun can't even penetrate through the various moody veils of winter. Then there are days, like today, where it's sunny out, but the temperature is -20 degrees F. I especially love that it's that time of the year (again) where I actually get to see some sunlight after leaving work.

Well, I'm hoping you're getting more sunlight (and more warmth) than I'm getting here.  Comment and let me know how you're doing.

No comments: