Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday's Quote: Louisa May Alcott

"Do the things you know, and you shall learn the truth you need to know."---Louisa May Alcott

I've been journaling.  Other than talking to myself to work through my personal issues, I'm doing the other thing that I know best: expressing myself in writing.  I found this website, www.penzu.com, where I created a free account.  I've been typing to my heart's content and in the process, learning more about myself.

I hope that you get a chance to check out Penzu.  I really think it's worth creating an account and trying it out.   You can pay to upgrade your account.  Yet, the free version is still great.  It totally reminds me of a diary, but in cloud form.  Even better, the content is kept private (unless you decide to share your password with someone else or make your content public). 

If you do open an account with Penzu, please let me know what you think of it. 

No comments: