Saturday, May 31, 2014

Detoxification on Hold

I've been meaning to go on a 48 hour cleanse and detoxify my body.  What does that mean?  Well, basically I'd drink lots of water, herbal tea, and mainly eat very small portions of fruit.  I was suppose to start today, but this morning I was clearing out my garden and came across edible pea plants, radish tops, green onions, and young dill.  How could I say no to these tasty greens (I've been craving greens for the longest time).  I took these greens home and sauteed it, eating it with some brown rice.  It was a yummy meal!

The idea of starting my cleanse will have to be postponed.  Right now might just not be the right time for a cleanse because there's too much good coming from Mother Nature.  Maybe I'll do my body cleanse in the fall or winter.  Right now just doesn't seem like the right time to do a cleanse. 

What are you craving for and eating right now?

No comments: