Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Necklace

I love going onto Etsy.com.  If you've never heard of Etsy, it's an online website that one can buy/sell handmade and vintage things.  It's so inspiring to go on and see all of these artists and their wares.

While on Etsy, I came across a citrine necklace last week, made by Doodlepunk Art, and decided to order it because I thought it was really pretty.  Today I received my necklace and also discovered that the seller included several other "specimens" with it.  She included two rocks/crystals, a homemade bookmark, and a personal note on the billing.  I'm quite happy with the necklace and I really love the entire package.  So much care and thought was put into the package and the shipping of it.  It was so sweet and really made my day.

Please check outDoodlepunk Art at this website:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/DoodlepunkArt

2 comments:

Jennifer Shipley said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so happy. :) I just discovered this. Thank you so much for reviewing my shop. You ROCK!!! ;) I'm so glad you were so happy with your package. x0x0x0x0

My Favorite Things said...

Jennifer, thank you so much for your comment. I love your shop and I loved the package you sent to me. I'm only telling and sharing the truth with the Internet. :)