Saturday, December 21, 2013

Adult Tricycle


It's the most awesomest bike ever.  It's a three wheel bicycle, with a basket in the back!  I call it an "adult tricycle."  I brought it home last night and I can't wait to fix it up and ride it in the spring.

At a party several weeks ago, a friend asked if anybody wanted the bicycle.  Apparently, the owner was moving and had to downsize.  I was one of several that expressed interest, but I think I was the only one who would actually use it.   So, I became the lucky owner of this awesome bike.

Last night, I met the owner of the bicycle and discovered that he's a gentle soul.  I promised him I would take good care of it.  He's so funny because he told me the basket's so big, I could fit a goat in it.  For some unknown reason, this bicycle makes me very happy.  I love the multi-color detail by the front tire, the fact that the body is yellow, the big black cushy seat, and even the little red reflector light on the basket.  Can you tell how much I'm in love with this bike?  I can't wait until spring.

Have you ever seen a three wheel bicycle before?  What's making you happy lately?

No comments: