Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Quote: Pablo Picasso

"Action is the foundational key to all success."---Pablo Picasso


For the last several days I've been at a conference among like-minded people from my profession.  I will say that my profession, especially the sector I work in, is hard work and a noble cause.  I don't forget the population that I serve, but the drudges of my profession can get me down and I can lose focus on why I'm even in this profession.  

Somehow, this time around, the conference has been good to my soul.  I don't know if it has anything to do with where I'm at in my life or if it was just a better conference.  Yet, it was wonderful to be reminded that our actions and future plans of action are foundational to successfully help the population we serve.  It will be time to go home soon, but it has been a good experience so far, and I'm glad to be reminded of the "big" picture and why I do what I do.

I hope you're having a great day.  I hope you can identify in your own life, actions that are foundational to your success.

No comments: