Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fast and Furious 6: OMG!!!

Source: http://collider.com
Fast and Furious 6 is AWESOME.  It's so awesome that I even paid to see it twice so far (yesterday and today).  

Now, I don't follow the Fast and Furious franchise.  Really, I don't think I've even seen the entire first Fast and Furious, and I don't recall much of the second Fast and Furious (yet, I do know that the second movie is the suckiest so far). However, I have watched enough of the other Fast and Furious movies to know the general story line, who the characters are, and the key events in each movie.  I really loved Fast and Furious 5, but I think Fast and Furious 6 has a slight edge over it. 

I love the stunts, the action, how the storyline is evolving and tying all of the movies together, and I just love this one particular scene where Dom saves Lettie.  Seriously, that scene may have been fake as heck, but it made my heart stop and my eyes tear up.  That was why I wanted to go and see the movie again.  Talk about love lost and found again, wow, that theme really struck a chord within me.

I can't wait for Fast and Furious 7 to come out.  If you haven't seen Fast and Furious 6, I'd highly recommend it.  It's such a fun and truly awesome movie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we are always looking for something to identify with and for you...it was lost and found love. Can't wait to see it too.

My Favorite Things said...

Kia, go watch the movie and tell me what scene was your favorite scene. I LOVED the part where Dom saved Lettie. LOVE IT!!! I'm sure it will be one of your favorite scenes too.