Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful time ringing in the new year.  I think I knocked out by 9:00 p.m. last night.  I hadn't intended to stay up at all and luckily for me, I didn't let anyone else down when I fell asleep early.

I hope that 2013 will be a wonderful year for you.  I still can't believe that 2012 is already over (seriously, 2012 flew by and is already gone).  Well, another year to get my life together and to make it better.  As I stated before, I don't believe in new year's resolutions, but I do believe in working on certain aspects of my life to make it better.  I'm still thinking of things to improve in my life, but I do know that intend to run the Monster Dash Half-Marathon again in October 2013.  Please join me if you're not too busy.

How was your New Year's Eve?  What "resolutions" have you made so far?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go into more details of your New Years resolution? It we kinda brief that's if you want to share more...

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, I don't make New Year's resolutions. I make goals so that I can continually try to achieve my goals, especially when the year is coming to an end.

I'm still trying to come up with some more goals. I do intend to write more and get into a practice of writing for some time in a day.

Aplysia Oceanography said...

I agree. I don't make New Year's resolutions either. I think it's because it doesn't mean anything to me. However, I am working on losing some pounds because I think I am officially OBESE now. :(
I just need to lose enough weight to be Normal again. :)

Unknown said...

Yes...the monster Dash, the losing weight...don't forget other goals...which is work-life-balance.