Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Go ROCK THE VOTE!

Before I voted....
People, whatever your political views are, please go and VOTE.  I know that not every state is like Minnesota where one can just register to vote right at the polls.  But, if your state is like Minnesota, then go out, register, and vote today.
After I voted!
I found it to be quite exciting once I turned in my ballot.  It's definitely one of the few times in my life where I feel as if I was a part of a bigger collective effort.  So did you vote? 

If you want to know more about your state's requirement, check out this website:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thought-catalog/millennial-guide-to-voting_b_1897607.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your camo-jacket seems like you we're stealth voting. You were in n out... Hill Billy

My Favorite Things said...

Hill Billy, I was in and out. It wasn't super busy that morning, but I was the 115th person to have voted that morning at my polling place.