Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Cherry Trees

I have to admit that I did not watch this year's Super Bowl. I correctly anticipated that it would be one of the best, nail-biting, most exciting Super Bowl game that was ever to be played. Yet, I chose not to watch it. So what does the Super Bowl have to do with cherries?

Well, earlier in the month, a friend and I made a friendly wager on the Super Bowl game. Long story short, I picked the right team to win the Super Bowl and won myself $50. I finally took my friend's advice and bought myself something "fun" with my winnings. So today I bought myself a cherry tree. Two, to be exact. Nevermind the fact that the cost of both of these cherry trees exceeded my $50, although had I chosen to buy one tree or two less mature trees, the cost would have been under or close to the $50. Anyhow, I digress.

I can't wait to share my cherry trees with you. Sorry for the suspense, but once I get my trees, I'll let you know which type of cherry trees I purchased. Let's just say, I'm really hoping for the best, especially since I've been wanting a sweet cherry tree for my gardening zone for the longest time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amusing that your cherry has a family of cherry's now. She would love to have company in her yard, tanning in the sun light and evening moon light with them. Sam I am