Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Despite the Mix Up . . .

For some reason, I thought that yesterday, January 10th, was Wednesday; thus, I posted my picture for Wordless Wednesday.  As we all know, today is Wednesday.  Rather than go through the hassle of changing yesterday's posting and repost, I thought to myself, "meh . . . lets just go with the flow."  So, to make up for yesterday's snafu, I've opted to just write what I was going to write for yesterday, when it was Tuesday.

As you can tell from my previous post, I'm going through a sad period in my life again.  I am sad and am very worn (I'm also getting over a really bad cold too).  I feel as if I'm going through the same emotions I felt a year ago.  I think the biggest lesson I'm learning from this experience (again) is that I need to let go, despite how much I don't want to let go.  This time, I'm really going to follow through.

At the same time, I'm finally taking time out for myself.  I've become a hermit.  I've only been going to work and talking to family members.  I've only talked with friends on an "as-needed" basis.  I know I have people around me that I can go to for support, but I do realize that I need to figure out my situation by myself and at my own pace.  I also need to reevaluate my life again.  Prior to having to let my Friend go, I've been thinking and asking myself, "What kind of life do I want?" and "Is this the life I've envisioned for myself?"  I have to rethink and reevaluate my answers to these questions, especially considering my situation with my Friend.  Time does heal all wounds, and I know that I will be better and stronger in the long run.

Oh well, please don't let me sadden you too.  I hope all is well with you all in your necks of the woods. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this place was suppose to be a happy place, however it seems you have been very sad of late. Cheer up, tomorrow will be better and it will!

My Favorite Things said...

Sometimes, it will rain. But, I'm still hopeful that after all the rain, there will be a rainbow for me.