Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick

I think I caught the stomach flu or may have even gotten food poisoning. I don't know what it is that I have, but I have not been feeling well for the entire week. It sounds as if a Royal Rumble is going on in the pit of my stomach. At the same time, noises are coming out from areas of my midsection that I didn't even know was capable of making noise. This is the first for me, so I really don't know how to deal with it. I probably should just go see a doctor, but I feel as if the worst is over and I'm just recovering.

I've just been sleeping, drinking liquids, and barely eating. I'm not that hungry, but I guess it doesn't hurt to put some food inside of me. I am hoping to feel better soon and I am trying my best to recover sooner than later. I hope I feel better by Saturday because I really want to participate in this writer's group that meets every weekend. I'll write more about this group at a later time, but I really am looking forward to participating this Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! When I get sick I just take in a lot warm fluid, eat sometime that does not upset my stomach, and get plenty of rest. Homer