Monday, May 9, 2011

Photography (AGAIN)

When it comes to photography, I'm only a hobbyist and nothing more. I love taking pictures, but I just don't make enough time for it. As of late, I haven't been taking enough pictures with my old dSLR (digital single lens) camera. Earlier this year (in January to be more specific) I took my camera home, shot some awesome photos of my family, but then all of my pictures became corroded. After reading several articles on the internet, in trying to narrow down what caused the corrosion, it appears that my camera may be the cause of it or it may just be the memory card. To make the long story short, if it's my camera, then I have to get a new camera. If it's just the memory card, then I need to only buy new memory cards.

I recently purchased a new memory card, so I will test it out today. Lets hope that it's the memory card and not the camera. Also, the pictures I've been posting as of late were taken with my phone camera. The pictures' quality aren't too bad, but definately leaves a lot to be desired. Anyhow, I hope to be posting some more pictures.

No comments: