Friday, October 17, 2008

Kentucky Lake

As I've mentioned before, my mate occasionally participates in local fishing competitions. This year he competed well enough in the local competitions, which in turn allowed him to enter the regional fishing competition. Lucky for him, and maybe unlucky for me, the regional competition occurs on Kentucky Lake, which borders the states of Kentucky and Tennessee.

So last night, he and I made our trek to Kentucky Lake. We spent the night driving through Wisconsin and Illinois. Early this morning, we made several stops at rest areas to sleep in our car (see picture), then continued driving to Tennessee. We made several detours for sightseeing purposes and evenutally got to our destination. I'm a bit exhausted from the lack of sleep and will continue chronicling my stay in Tennessee.

No comments: