Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Flower Are You

I came across this blog, This Garden is Illegal, which has a little survey asking "What flower are you?" I generally don't like taking surveys and personality tests, but I thought that it would be a fun, so why not. After taking the survey, I found out that I am a violet and have the following personality:

"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

What's so interesting about this personality test is that it's generally true. I hope that you take the time to take the survey (it took less than a minute) and let me know what type of flower you are (and what it means). Just click on the blue writing in the box below. For those who know me well, am I really a violet?





I am a
Violet


What Flower
Are You?


3 comments:

Aplysia Oceanography said...

Hey.
I took this quiz.
This is what I am.
(i tried putting the tag here but they won't accept it)
A snapdragon!
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."


you agree??

My Favorite Things said...

It's so cool that you're a snapdragon. Are you a prankster--because I know you like to do quirky things to people and you like to retell stories to make people laugh, but do you really like to pull pranks?

Anonymous said...

I took the test and it said that i am a canna. Therefore the following is true about me:

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."