Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday's Tune: Miss You




It has been some time. Life got busy, as it usually does. How have you been?

I wanted to share this song with you. I don't even know how I heard the song, I think it just popped up and I decided to try out this song. It's a sweet song. Even though it's been many years since I've had a broken heart and many years since I've had to mend from a broken relationship, this song reminds me of the moments right when I was still missing that person.

Let me know what you think of this song. I hope all is well in your world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After an intense relationship suddenly ended. I'm pretty sure you or anyone will feel the same way not knowing what could've happened if things would have went differently? Sometime its better to just become a stalker from afar?

Great choice of song, tho!

My Favorite Things said...

I remember wondering where he was, what he was doing, how he was passing his time, and hoping to just hear his voice. Unlike the singer, I wasn't afraid to tell myself that I missed him, but of course, I'd never admit it to him that I missed him. Anyhow, it's been so long ago.