Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday's Tune: Somebody Else


I came across this song while listening to some "alternative" radio station.  Each time I scanned passed the radio station, this song was playing, so after the second or third time, I decided to just listen to the song.  It's quite an interesting song.

The song talks about the aftermath of a breakup and how one may be ready to move on, but sometimes the mind (or is it the heart) has a hard time letting go.  It's hard to think of the person you once loved so dearly with someone else.  Anyhow, the radio version has a lot faster beat (I couldn't find it on YouTube), but I also like the original version, which is the song that I've posted.  I really like this song's and for some reason it has an '80s feel to it.

Let me know what you think of this song. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is always the case when it comes to love, "It's the heart that doesn't want to let go but the mind tells it to move forward..."

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, when it comes to love, sometimes didn't you wish you had listened to your heart instead of your mind?