Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday's Tune: Running


"Running" isn't one of No Doubt's biggest commercial hits, but it's definitely one of my favorite songs from the band. (I really love this song.)  I remember listening to it when it was first released ans somehow, I came across this song while surfing YouTube, so I now want to share it with you. 

It's inevitable that time changes everything and nothing stays static.  Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and live in the moment forever.  Yet, life goes on and the only thing I can hope for is that the people I love will stay with me or that I don't get separated from them.  It's finding that balance to staying connected but not holding one another behind.  It's hoping that we all follow our own paths, but hoping that the paths don't diverge too far from one another so that we can still keep up with one another.  And if our paths do take us far from each other, I hope that our paths will intersect again, so we can find one another again.

What do you think of this song?  

No comments: