Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday's Tune: Titanium



Several years ago, when I first heard "Titaniuam" by Gavid Guetta featuring Sia, I knew it was going to be a hit (a really big hit). There's just something uplifting about this song.  I love everything about it: the lyrics, the music, the singer, the beat, etc.  So, I was a bit surprised when the song was first released in the U.S. that several people I knew had never heard of it.  Of course, I was the first to point out the song to them and tell them that they must listen to the song.  (I think they're glad that they did.)

I still love listening to this song and the above version is a very short and semi-bare take of the song. However, it's still a great variation of "Titanium."  When I listen to this song, I am reminded of that time period in my life (the good, the bad, and the wonderful).  I am also reminded that I can get back up, rebuild my life, be happy again, and love again.

What do you think about this song?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song reminded me of my past similar to yours. It brought tears of happiness that I recalled as I reminisce of the past. Their were good days and bad days. Thank God, he sent me a angle and helped me get through that mess who I still love very much for the friendship, love and support. I could never thank that person enough or how will I ever repay that person back! Much love to my Sweetie. Where she is...

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, I'm sure your Sweetie probably still loves you very much. I'm glad that this song brings tears of happiness. Have a wonderful day. :)