Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday's Tune: Fight Song


"Fight Song" is such an awesome song.  I find this song, by Rachel Platten, so empowering, especially on the days where I want to be a nomad, get lost, and not care about the world.  On days when I feel the most alone, but know that I need to make my trek into the bigger world (especially when I'm anticipating a battle of hurtful words and emotions), this song strengthens my own personal convictions and restores my faith in myself that I will be alright.  It doesn't matter what others may say or do, so long as I believe in myself and trust my intuition, I will find the way out.

Let me know what you think of this song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully everything is fine with you? I know your a fighter, things will be fine! Keep you heads up...

My Favorite Things said...

Hi Anonymous! How are you? I'm doing fine. I posted this song because it speaks to the fire in me, especially when I feel like I don't have enough to keep going, but then I somehow find the will to keep going. I hope you're doing well.