Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday's Song: I Just Had Sex


I came across this song because I've been watching this new tv show, Lip Sync Battle.  In this episode, Julieanne Hough battled against her brother Derek Hough and lip synched "I Just Had Sex." Apparently, the song is a parody, sung by Lonely Island (which consists of Andy Samberg) and features Akon.

Now, this song is totally not meant for little kids, but it's so darn catchy (seriously, listen to it and you'll be humming to yourself, "I just had sex . . .  .").  You have to watch the original video AND Julieanne Hough lip synching this song (so hilarious)!!!  I love her choreography to this song -- just so fun (of course, you also get to watch Derek Hough's hilarious choreography to "Chandelier").

So, if you're wanting to lighten up your mood, feeling a bit lonely, or just want a laugh, then go check out these videos and listen to "I Just Had Sex.".  It's such a lighthearted song and might put you in a great mood (even if you hadn't just had sex).  Let me know what you think of these videos and the song.

No comments: