Thursday, March 13, 2014

Monster Dash 2014, Here I Come

I know that this is premature, but spring is coming.  I shouldn't be too quick to expect such nice days, but I can't help it.  The weather has been wonderful the last several days and the snow is beginning to melt.

Today was no exception, so I took advantage of the weather to run outside.  I've been slowly nursing my hip in order to run long distance again.  My goal is to at least run the 10 mile race for this year's Monster Dash.   I already know what I'm going to dress up as for this year's Monster Dash (I've known since Halloween 2013).  I'm so excited.  I really am.  Of course, I need to not let my excitement ruin my road to hip recovery.  I can do this.  I can do this.  Monster Dash 2014, I'm coming back stronger than ever!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?  Is there any event you're looking forward to?

No comments: