Saturday, November 16, 2013

Epic . . . (wait for it) . . . Split



Jean Claude Van Damme is a part of my childhood repertoire of action heroes.  He, along with Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and even Sylvester Stallone, hold a special place in my movie memories.  I've always loved his ability to do the splits, and now with this new commercial for Volvo, I'm reminded again of why I loved him so much as an action hero in my youth.

If you've been living under a rock and don't know what I'm talking about, check out the commercial above.  Volvo attributes much of the success of this commercial to its control suspension, but REALLY, it's Jean Claude Van Damme and his epic split that pulls off this commercial.  It's the most epic split of all splits.

Do you agree that this is the epic split of all splits?

No comments: