Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving and Dre Beats

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  So far, I've had an awesome evening.  Tonight, I got myself a pair of Dre Beats.  I've been salivating for a pair for the looooooongest time.  So, weeks ago when I saw that Wal-Mart had some as a doorbuster item (usually retailing at $199) for it's Thanksgiving Day sale, I didn't think I was going to be able to get a pair.

Then this evening, I found myself at Wal-Mart, waiting for two hours inside the store for a pair.  Thank goodness I didn't have to wait outside the store, and I literally had to beg a customer to give me this pair.

How am I feeling about the headphones?  I'm ecstatic!  I've been wanting a pair for so long, and definitely not the super expensive ones that require batteries.  I'm happy with what I got.  These are really portable and it even has its own pouch.  I must add, the box that it came in is so well built.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  To my wonderful friends that invited me to have a meal with them, thank you.  To all who sent wonderful wishes my way, thank you so much.  To my family, I love you all, yes, even the difficult ones.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who in their right mind would buy a pair of headphones for $200? I guess there's a sucker everywhere!

ML

My Favorite Things said...

ML, I believe one of your brothers purchased the original Dre Beats, the really big one that requires batteries in the headphone, for about $400. I think there may have been some drama about it about a year ago when JYZL brought back to MN. How could you forget about that drama?