Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beautiful

Do you remember being sixteen years old, 
with an open heart, 
windows down in a beat up car, 
you were dumb and 
the world was young?


This is a reference to the lyrics from Ben Rector's song, "Beautiful."   It's such a wonderful song and perfect to chill to on a Saturday (or even a Sunday) afternoon.  I write to suggest that you slow down today and take care of yourself.

Today, I'm opening up my heart and allowing myself be beautiful, inside and out.  I hope you do too. Have a great day. 

Please check out "Beautiful" at this website:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGZqDibVnQ

2 comments:

Aplysia Oceanography said...

I'm gonna listen to the song right now and tell u what i think of it.

My Favorite Things said...

So what do you think of this song? I really love it. It's kinda addictive and gives me hope.