Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teva Tirra

[Picture Source:  www.zappos.com]
I purchased myself a pair of new sandals in preparation of spring and summer.  More specifically, I purchased a pair of Teva Tirra in the same style and color as shown in the picture above. 

As many of my close family and friends know, I love to walk.  It is likely that I will wear these sandals from the beginning of spring until the year's first snow fall.  I also prefer comfort over appearance.  So I will wear these with and without socks, with dress clothes, with jeans and comfy skirts, and pretty much almost anything.  Of course, many of the color options aren't exactly  neutral and muted, but I chose a color that would most match my existing outfits. 

So far, these sandals have been pretty comfortable.  In the past, I've purchased several high quality sandals from this brand and from Keen that have lasted me for several years.  Last spring I purchased a lesser quality sandal that only lasted three months.  I decided this year that I would put all of my money towards a higher quality sandal, with the hope that the sandal would last at least three years.  I guess only time will tell, but I am pretty impressed with these shoes so far.

No comments: