Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rocket Dog Clogs

I love my new shoes. Okay, so I'm pretty set in my ways about shoes. My sisters will claim that my tastes in shoes are dull, although I believe my preferences are ecletic, and based foremost on being comfortable.

Since moving to a colder state, I've fallen in love with clogs. Before moving here, I'd never have given clogs a second look, but I think the snow and cold were factors that changed my opinion about clogs. I find that during winter I need a pair of shoes that I could slip in and out, for purposes of efficiency, while providing traction and warmth.

Last week, I came across these brown plaid Rocket Dog clogs at a shoe store. After trying them on I knew that I had to buy them. They are cute (at least I think so), comfortable, and kept my feet toasty warm. I'll admit that some of my outfits don't exactly match the shoes, but I don't care. I love my shoes and they are comfortable.

No comments: